FOX Bet NJ arrived in August 2019 after BetStars rebranded to acknowledge its partnership with the famous sportscasting brand FOX Sports. Its online sports betting, casino, and poker products are among the best in the Garden State thanks to an easy-to-use platform, great betting features, and competitive odds.
Read this FOX Bet NJ review written by our gambling experts for information on the online gambling site, the registration process, and how to claim your welcome bonus. We’ll also take you through any available FOX Bet bonus codes NJ.
Visit FOX Bet NJ
FOX Bet NJ Rankings by Category
Below, our experts have given you an overview of how we rank FOX Bet NJ, who we’ve rated 7/10 overall, after completing our thorough and unbiased review.
- Bonuses: 7/10
- Desktop Experience: 6/10
- Mobile Experience: 9/10
- Registration Process: 7/10
- Account Verification: 7/10
- Payment Methods: 8/10
- Sportsbook: 7/10
- Casino: 7/10
- Live Casino: 6/10
- Poker: 9/10
- Customer Support: 7/10
- Responsible Gambling: 8/10
FOX Bet NJ Bonuses – 7/10
Most New Jersey online gambling sites, like FOX Bet NJ, offer new customers a welcome bonus to entice players to register at its platform, including free bets, bonus funds, and deposit matches. FOX Bet NJ will also offer promotions to existing players to reward their continued loyalty to the online gambling site. Below are the selection of FOX Bet NJ promo codes offered to new and existing customers.
|Bonus Name||Bonus Type||Bonus Description||Bonus Code||Minimum Deposit||Wagering Requirements|
|New Customers: First Bet on Us up to $50||Risk-Free Bet||Get the value of your first bet back as a free bet up to the value of $50||N/A||$10||1x|
|Casino Sweepstake with $1,000 prize pool||Competition||Spin a reel to be in with a chance of winning a share of $1,000||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|BlackJack Insurance up to $25||Risk-Free Bet||Get losses of up to $25 on Blackjack every day||N/A||N/A||N/A|
About FOX Bet
FOX Bet is a partnership between the renowned sports broadcaster Fox Sports and the online gambling industry leader Flutter through its subsidiary, Stars Group. FOX Bet launched in New Jersey in August 2019 after its operator rebranded its BetStars product as FOX Bet, becoming the first time a sports media brand has licensed its name for use on a sportsbook. It operates a sportsbook in four states, including NJ.
FOX Bet Presence in New Jersey
FOX Bet obtained a license with the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (NJDGE) through a license with the Resorts Casino. It doesn’t offer a retail sportsbook yet, but we would love to see this added in the future. Its operator put down roots in the Garden State, opening the sportsbook’s head office in Cherry Hill, NJ. It also partnered with MLB, meaning you can get special promotional odds on New York Yankees and Mets games throughout the baseball season.
FOX Bet NJ Desktop Experience – 6/10
Betting on your computer is straightforward with FOX Bet NJ’s desktop client. You’ll find a handy menu at the top of the page with tabs for popular sports with NJ bettors, live betting, and the site’s promotions. Underneath this is its popular bets section, showing promoted wagers from major league action and promotions in a handy section prominently displayed. To the right of the page, there is a further section featuring its promotions, and its ‘As Seen on Fox Sports’ section shows bets promoted on its partner broadcaster.
In the center of the page, its popular, live, boosted, and parlay markets are shown, with all the most popular sports betting markets with NJ bettors displayed in a helpful section, arranged by the value of the odds. Our review team hadn’t seen markets arranged by the odds on the home page before and was impressed with this feature. Overall, the desktop client is a little cluttered, and an issue our experts raised was the menu’s location to find all available sports for wagering, which is located at the bottom of the page. This can be a little hard to see at first look, and we hope that FOX Bet will move it to a more prominent position in the future.
FOX Bet NJ Mobile Experience – 9/10
If you want to wager on the move, you can bet from anywhere in New Jersey on your mobile device using FOX Bet’s HTML5-optimized mobile site and the FOX Bet NJ native app. To wager on your cell phone or tablet, all you have to do is click any link to FOX Bet New Jersey on this site to be redirected to its homepage. Alternatively, you can head to the iOS App Store and Google Play Store and download the native FOX Bet NJ app for iOS and Android directly to your device.
Its mobile site is unsurprisingly similar to the desktop client. Still, contrastingly to its desktop equivalent, it is less cluttered and is easier to find the markets you want to wager on. The promotions and ‘As Seen on Fox Sports’ sections have been moved to below the markets, a welcome change on mobile. Its mobile app is similarly well-designed and rated 4.0/5 and 4.8/5 on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store, respectively, showing users loved the platform.
FOX Bet NJ Registration Process – 7/10
The FOX Bet NJ sign-up process couldn’t be simpler, and within a few minutes, you can start wagering on its range of markets. To get started, follow our step-by-step guide below.
- Click any of the links on this page to FOX Bet NJ to be redirected to its home page.
- Select the “Join” button on the top right of its home page.
- Add your name, address, email address, and the last four digits of your social security number to the registration form.
- If you have a FOX Bet bonus code NJ, enter it when prompted.
- Agree to FOX Bet NJ’s terms and conditions and complete the registration.
- Once registered, head to the cashier section to fund your account, select your preferred payment method and deposit amount, and follow the instructions to complete the transaction.
- Return to FOX Bet NJ’s home page to browse its markets.
- If you’re a lucky winner, return to the cashier to withdraw your winnings. Choose a payment method and follow its instructions to complete the transaction.
FOX Bet NJ Account Verification – 7/10
NJ state betting law compels operators to ensure the verification of players during registration. This it to prevent underage gambling and fraud. FOX Bet NJ will require you to provide copies of your photo ID and proof of address to verify your account. This process will take up to 24 hours, and you cannot withdraw from your account while it is ongoing. However, you will be able to deposit and place wagers.
In addition, FOX Bet NJ is required to verify your location. On desktop, it will ask you to allow IP tracking; on mobile, you must allow the sportsbook to track your location by enabling geolocation in your device settings.
FOX Bet NJ Payment Methods 8/10
You can use many trusted and secure payment methods when making deposits and withdrawals at FOX Bet NJ. Read below for the payment methods accepted by the sportsbook.
|Payment Method||Minimum Deposit||Minimum Withdrawal||Withdrawal Time|
|Visa||$10||$10||1-3 business days|
|Mastercard||$10||$10||1-3 business days|
|Resorts Casino Cage||$10||N/A||N/A|
|Instant Bank Transfer||$10||N/A||N/A|
|ACH/eCheck||$10||$10||1-3 business days|
FOX Bet Sportsbook NJ – 7/10
Thanks to its wide range of sports available for wagering, unique betting features like Super 6, and competitive odds across the major leagues and out-of-state collegiate sports, FOX Bet is a solid sportsbook for NJ bettors. Read our FOX Bet Sportsbook NJ overview below.
FOX Bet Sportsbook New Jersey provides markets for 16 sports, which is solid compared to its competitors. On its sportsbook, you can bet on all the major league professional leagues and out-of-state collegiate action. It also offers wagering on MMA, golf, tennis, and motorsport. There are also some more exotic sports betting markets like handball, rugby league, and table tennis. Check out our overview of the available sports for wagering at FOX Bet Sportsbook NJ below.
- Football: At FOX Bet Sportsbook NJ, you’ll find markets on the NFL and out-of-state college football throughout their respective seasons.
- Basketball: FOX Bet Sportsbook New Jersey offers markets on NBA, with moneylines, totals, and futures, like the New York Knicks to win the NBA, available for wagering.
- Baseball: As an official sports betting partner of MLB, FOX Bet Sportsbook NJ has a wide range of baseball markets, including futures on the World Series winner.
- Hockey: NHL markets are available throughout the season with FOX Bet Sportsbook NJ, including on the New Jersey Devils to win its division, conference, and the Stanley Cup.
- College Sports: In-state collegiate betting is prohibited in New Jersey, but you’ll still find bets on major collegiate events like March Madness and the College Football Playoff.
- Minor Leagues: If you’re looking to bet on minor league action, like the XFL, FOX Bet Sportsbook NJ has you covered.
- International Sports: International sports like European soccer, handball, and international basketball and hockey are available for wagering throughout the year.
- Other Sports: For bettors looking for other sports, FOX Bet has many tennis, golf, and NASCAR markets. In addition, bettors looking for exotic markets can choose from handball, rugby league, and Australian rules football.
It’s important to note that collegiate betting on in-state teams is prohibited in New Jersey, so you won’t find markets on local schools like Rutgers, Seton Hall, and Princeton. However, you can still bet on out-of-state college sports and events.
Many betting types are available for wagering at FOX Bet Sportsbook New Jersey, including moneylines, futures, and parlays. Read our overview of FOX Bet sports NJ’s bet types below.
- Moneyline: To win a moneyline bet, you must accurately predict the winner in a sports event.
- Point Spread: On a point spread bet, FOX Bet sports NJ will apply a handicap to the favored team, and to be successful, you must predict the winner after the handicap has been applied.
- Totals: A totals bet requires you to predict whether a total statistic, like points in a basketball game, will be over or under a line set by FOX Bet.
- Player Prop: Player proposition bets, or player props, involve predicting whether a player will achieve over or under a particular statistic, like points in a basketball game.
- Team Prop: Team props, like player props, involve predicting whether a team will finish a sporting event over or under a line set by FOX Bet, like passing yards in a football game.
- Parlays: Parlay bets combine multiple wagers, called legs, from multiple sports events into one bet. To win the bet, you must accurately predict each leg.
- Futures: Futures bets are bets on significant events far in the future, like New York Red Bulls winning MLS Cup.
FOX Bet NJ Sportsbook offers betting features to make the wagering experience at its sportsbook more interesting. One of the best features is the FOX Bet Super 6 feature, a free-to-play game where you can predict the outcome of six events. You can win a cash prize if your predictions are the most accurate. We also liked the challenges section of the app, where you can complete personalized goals for exclusive rewards. There is also a great bet boost feature available on its homepage with boosted odds on various popular events.
We would like to see live streaming added in the future, and it is surprising that it isn’t offered, given that the sportsbook is a partnership between a gambling operator and a major sports media company.
FOX Bet Casino NJ – 7/10
FOX Bet NJ Casino is a solid option for bettors, with a decent game count, a user-friendly site, and excellent live dealer options. Overall, we think you’ll be satisfied with the FOX Bet online casino NJ platform.
FOX Bet Casino NJ offers a selection of over 300 games from software developers like NextGen and Big Time Gaming. Titles like Interstellar Attack: Spin-Crease and Betti the Yeti are available for you to play and win through an easy-to-navigate, with a powerful search feature to find the games you want to play. You’ll find popular NJ slot games like Starburst, progressive jackpots, and even Megaways variations! It also offers card and table games, with varieties of baccarat, roulette, and craps available to play.
Live Casino – 6/10
There are fourteen live dealer options at FOX Bet NJ Casino. Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, and Poker options are available. Live dealer games offer an immersive experience, thanks to an HD stream of a real, human dealer who you can interact with. You can bet in real-time and converse with your dealer and fellow players at FOX Bet NJ live casino.
Betting at FOX Bet Casino NJ allows you to earn StarsCoins, which can be exchanged for real-life prizes like clothing, online poker tickets, and more. StarsCoins is also integrated across its sports betting and poker products and has a tiered loyalty system where you can access special features as you progress up the tiers. It also offers live casino and slot tournaments where you can win prizes and track your progress against fellow players.
FOX Bet Poker NJ – 9/10
FOX Bet launched online poker in New Jersey in 2016 through a partnership with PokerStars, one of the world’s most popular poker platforms. It’s no surprise, therefore, that PokerStars is one of the best places to play online poker in NJ.
FOX Bet PokerNJ has all the most common poker variations available for players, including Texas Hold’em, Omaha, and some experimental games like 6 Card Hold’em. All games are available as tournaments and cash games, with stakes ranging from $0.01/$0.02 to $25/$50. The site offers a max play of 9, but 6-player tables are the most common during peak hours. Most traffic tends to flow through low-stakes tables, so if you’re a high roller looking for a high-stakes game, you might face a wait for an available table.
As a popular destination for poker players, FOX Bet Poker NJ has a high number of players playing at any one time, which should offer players adequate liquidity through peak and non-peak traffic. In January 2023, the site launched combined player pools between its NJ and MI platforms, making a single network and increasing poker liquidity. In addition, wagering at FOX Bet Poker New Jersey will earn you StarsCoins, which can be exchanged for merchandise and other prizes like credits to play at the PokerStars room at the Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City.
FOX Bet NJ Customer Support – 7/10
If you have an issue while using the FOX Bet sportsbook, casino, or poker platform, you can contact its operator’s customer support team to help with any problems and answer questions. Firstly, you can head to its help center, accessible at the top right of the page. This will take you to an FAQ page with access to a number of helpful articles on troubleshooting common problems.
You can talk to the FOX Bet customer support team 24/7 through live chat and email. Our review team found that representatives were knowledgeable and helpful and could resolve any issues quickly. FOX Bet also maintains a Twitter account and responds to issues there. While we would like to see phone support added in the future, FOX Bet’s customer service should satisfy you should you have an issue.
FOX Bet NJ Responsible Gambling – 8/10
New Jersey state betting law allows the NJDGE to enforce strict responsible gambling regulations to ensure operators provide tools to support players. To access the responsible gambling tools at FOX Bet, you must head to its responsible gaming page, which you can access from the top right corner of the home page or the page footer. This page has information about its account tools, like self-exclusion, cool-off, time, deposit, and spending limits. There are also links to third-party organizations like the National Council on Problem Gambling.
FOX Bet NJ – Our Verdict – 7/10
As an online gambling site in New Jersey operated by two experienced players in the gambling industry, Flutter and StarsGroup, FOX Bet is an excellent platform for online sports betting, casino games, and poker. Its integration across the three platforms means it’s a great all-in-one sportsbook. Its sports betting product should satisfy most bettors, with a good range of sports and innovative betting features. Its online casino has a good selection of slots, live dealer, and table games, and its online poker platform is among the best offered in the Garden State.
Click any link to FOX Bet NJ on this page to be redirected to its online sports betting, online casino, and poker platforms and claim a welcome bonus. If you sign up for FOX Bet NJ, we don’t think you’ll regret it.
Visit FOX Bet NJ
Is FOX Bet available in NJ?
Is FOX Bet NJ legit?
Who is FOX Bet owned by?
What are the withdrawal options for FOX Bet NJ?
What is the minimum age to bet at FOX Bet in NJ?
Written by Sam Barnard | Editor-in-chief - Gaming
Sam is the Gambling Law Expert on Techopedia.com, and has been working in the sports and gambling industries for more than a decade across many North American and European sites such as Casino.org, SportBusiness.com and Coral bookmakers. An expert on US gambling regulations, Sam oversees content on the site.
Read Sam Barnardbio
FoxBet welcome offer is a $50 first bet bonus. If you bet and it wins, you get to keep your money and profits. However, if the wager loses, the sportsbook will give you bonus bets equal to your first wager.How do I get my Fox bet bonus? ›
- Sign in or create a FOX Bet account.
- Opt-in to the promotion.
- Place a total of $10 or more on parlay bets for that week (Monday through Sunday)
- Parlays should have at least three legs and each leg must be at least -200 odds.
- $5 free bet is instantly credited to your account when creating your next bet slip.
Yes. FOX Bet Casino doesn't offer a traditional no deposit bonus that gives new players a set amount of bonus dollars to try casino games out. Instead, FOX Bet's welcome bonus includes a 100% match on your initial deposits up to $1,500, plus two mystery chests worth up to $500 each in bonus slots play.How do I get risk free FoxBet for new users? ›
- Sign up for FOX Bet through the link provided.
- Deposit money into your FOX Bet account.
- You will get a $500 risk-free bet (sportsbook) and your first deposit matched up to $500 (sportsbook and casino)
FOX Bet Online Casino welcome bonus
First Deposit: Get a 100% deposit match, up to $500, when you credit your account with $25 or more using the FOX Bet Casino promo code WELCOME1.
|Gbets Offer 2023||Description||Promo Code|
|Gbets Sportsbook Bonus||Frist deposit match up to R1000||STYVIP|
|Gbets Sign-up Bonus||R25 No Deposit Bonus||STYVIP|
To use your Bonus Bet, put your desired selection in the bet slip. You will see in the bet slip an option to use a 'Bonus Bet' for this bet. Note: Bonus Bets are not displayed in your account balance.How do I enter a FOX Sports code? ›
- Navigate to go.foxsports.com using a web browser on your mobile device, laptop, tablet, or PC.
- Enter the code that was provided on your connected device.
- Your will be prompted to sign in with your TV provider credentials on your connected device.
- Primarily accessible through our weekly specials as advertised on site.
- Personalised offers sent via email, SMS or in the Sportsbet App.
- Prizes for free games such as tipping.
|Casino||No Deposit Bonus||Promo Code|
|💰 Borgata:||$20 Bonus Play||GDCBONUS|
|💰 Harrah's Casino:||$10 Bonus||NONE - GET BONUS|
|💰 PlayLive! Casino:||25 Bonus Spins||NONE - GET BONUS|
|💰 Hard Rock Casino:||50 Bonus Spins||NONE - PLAY HERE|
- Lucky Creek Casino: 70 Free Spins no Deposit.
- Slots Plus: 35 Free Spins no Deposit.
- Reddog Casino: 100 Free Spins Cash Bandit.
- El Royale Casino: 250% + 25 Free Spins.
- Big Dollar Casino: 110 Free Spins.
- BetMGM Casino: Free $25 on Registration.
- Borgata Casino: Free $20 on Signup.
- Unibet Casino: Free $10.
- Hard Rock Casino: 50 Free Spins.
So when you see a book offer a “Risk-Free Bet Up to $1,000” it simply means that if you lose you'll get the amount of your initial wager back in something other than cash, and if you win, the book has decided that you don't really deserve anything extra.How does the $5000 risk-free bet work? ›
The dollar amount can vary, though there are some sportsbooks offering $5,000 risk-free bets upon sign up. If your risk-free bet loses, you'll be refunded the same amount in the form of bonus cash, site credit, or even a free bet. If your risk-free bet wins initially, the payout is all yours.What is a $5000 risk-free bet? ›
Make an initial deposit in the amount that you wish to place on your risk-free first bet. Place your first wager risk-free up to $5,000. If it wins, you take home the cash.What is bet code 12? ›
The Meaning of 12 in Football Betting
For example, players can see 12, 1X2, 1X, XX, or X2 listed in the betting options. 12 in this case indicates the home and away team in a match. 1 refers to the home team, and 2 refers to the away team.
A bonus bet is basically free swing from a bookie. You place the bet and if it loses you don't lose any money. Bear in mind the Bookie will keep the bonus stake. eg you put a $50 bonus bet on a horse paying $2. The horse wins and the return is $100, the bookie keeps the $50 bonus stake and you keep the other $50.Is a bonus bet real money? ›
What Are Bonus Bets? Bonus bets are a form of sportsbook site credit that customers can use to place wagers and win real money. In other words, bonus bets let bettors place wagers without using their own money.How do you get the free $200 on DraftKings? ›
- Create a new PrizePicks account & make your first deposit.
- Pick your favorite stars & choose their over / under.
- Watch your players win!
When a free bet wins, your sportsbook will only give you the profit from the wager and not the stake. This is known in the industry as a Stake Not Returned (SNR) free bet. Whereas your successful real money bets will see your profit and stake returned to your account.
Bet credits and bonus bets cannot be withdrawn, but they can be used to wager on other sporting markets your sportsbook has to offer. Some sportsbooks make you use your bonus funds or bet credits in one lump sum.Is FOX Bet Super 6 really free? ›
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.What is a free play bonus on bet us? ›
Bonuses are entered into your account as a separate Freeplay balance and can be managed as you wish to win REAL CASH. Freeplays can be used on a straight bet, a 2 team teaser (6 – points for football & 4 – points for basketball) and a 3 team special teaser (10 – points for football & 7 – points for basketball).How do I use my bonus on Ixbet? ›
You must enter the bonus code for any offer that you decide to pick. You do this immediately after making your first deposit. Besides, be sure to check the rollover conditions of the 1xbet offer that you pick. All the bets that you place must have minimum odds of at least 1.5.